I'm feeling depressed yet, happy at the same time. I guess it really depends on what i'm pondering about. Kinda feels like i'm going through some mid-life crisis. But then i'm too young for that. So what is it? Puberty? MAYBE. (stop laughing) Committing suicide is far to painful and i dont dare leh how, PLUS i think it's pretty stupid. But everything's so meaningless now. I dont know what/who/why i'm living for. Everyday's blank. I wake up every morning/afternoon, drink my glass of warm water. Sit on my couch and stare out the window. Blank. Then, happy thoughts. Singlehood and a sense of belonging in the squash family. Singlehood, no need further explanation huh. I'm enjoying every bit of it now. *humming to sound of music's i am 16 going 17. (i'll wait a year or two) Squash. My happy sport. Thinking of everyone in squash, thinking of myself being part of them makes me happy. But it always end off with a depressing note, i'm leaving. The thought of never ever gonna play in the team again feels terrible. The thought of every tournament i join in future is gonna be INDIVIDUAL, it's either i win or lose and not how the team fares throughout the league.
Lighter. Like on a much much lighter note. Went PRAWNING last night. Prawn fishing for some of you. It's so pokemon. It's not about skills. It's the rod i think. Like in pokemon there's wooden rod, good rod, super rod etc etc. I had the medium~rod. The other rod simply sucked biggest time. 3 hours ONE prawn. I caught 4 pathetic prawns in 3 hours. Not bad for a first time noob eh? Louis caught two simply by SCOOPING them up. Cheat but what to do, we were desperate. No pictures. Eh what, we were excited to even see live prawns lor where got time to picture. And we were busy sulking at people who were on killing sprees.
Bye.
Lighter. Like on a much much lighter note. Went PRAWNING last night. Prawn fishing for some of you. It's so pokemon. It's not about skills. It's the rod i think. Like in pokemon there's wooden rod, good rod, super rod etc etc. I had the medium~rod. The other rod simply sucked biggest time. 3 hours ONE prawn. I caught 4 pathetic prawns in 3 hours. Not bad for a first time noob eh? Louis caught two simply by SCOOPING them up. Cheat but what to do, we were desperate. No pictures. Eh what, we were excited to even see live prawns lor where got time to picture. And we were busy sulking at people who were on killing sprees.
Bye.
Comments